Free shipping on orders over $99*
If you spend $99 or more, you’ll receive free standard post.*
*Free shipping does not apply to bulky items (10kg+) or if a coupon reduces the order value under $99.
- $9.99 shipping for orders $99 and under
- Free shipping for orders over $99
- $35 shipping for orders containing a bike or bulky item over 10kg
- Free Click & Collect for all orders, including items not already in-stock
- 99 Bikes Home Delivery $29, available on all Bikes in Auckland*
- Rural deliveries of larger bikes and electric bikes: Some freight providers will not always deliver directly to rural addresses and collection would be required from your closest courier depot instead.
- Not all bikes are available for delivery to private addresses due to supplier restrictions. Please see below under large goods for further details.
- All Bikes shipped with couriers will be pre-assembled and safety checked in-store then re-boxed for transport, some assembly is still required, please see our bike assembly guide for advice on how to assemble your new ride.
Click & Collect
Shop online and pick-up in-store. Click & Collect is available for free on all products including ones not already in-stock with your local store. Standard shipping times will apply to products that need to be ordered in. Learn more.
Delivery & Times
Please try to provide a postal address where you will be located during the day or the parcel can be left safely.
- Satchels + Small Boxes Nationwide 1-3 business days*
- Large Boxes Nationwide 3-5 business days*
- Rural Deliveries 3-4 business days on top of the above ETA^
*Delivery times are only a guide and actual delivery times may vary.
^Rural Deliveries items may be handed to a third party courier for delivery.
An automatic tracking email is sent once your order is in transit. If you have not received your tracking email and it has been two business days since it was placed, please contact our customer service team on email@example.com.
We currently do not offer shipping outside of New Zealand.
Items that exceed 10kg in weight or 20kg in cubic weight will attract a bulky shipping charge. This will generally include but is not limited to bikes and some large car racks.
Due to supplier restrictions, we are unable to ship a number of bike brands directly to customers, however any bike can be click and collected to any store.
All Bikes shipped to customers will arrive boxed after being pre-assembled and safety checked in-store, then re-boxed, so may arrive in packaging with different branding or labels than original.
Some assembly will be required on delivery, please see our bike assembly guide to help you with this, however if you are not confident with tools we recommend taking the bike to your local 99 Bikes store where we will build it for free.
Due to legislation, some items cannot be transported through our delivery provider and are only available via Click & Collect as they are considered to be dangerous goods. This may include but is not limited to:
- Batteries not installed in a device
- Highly flammable liquids
- First aid kits
- Other dangerous articles