The Kaiser is made of hardened steel for extra security and designed to face the toughest conditions. The Stainless Steel Cylinder is one of the most unique and advanced materials developed for our shackle lock collection.
- Silicon grip for better handle
- Includes transportation bracket system for versatile carrying
- Reinforced Stainless steel cylinder
- 14mm Heat-treated hardened steel shackle
- Ultra performance steel shackle resists cutting and attacks
- High Security Dimple Keys with 500 unique key combinations
- Shackle Dimensions (inner): 78mm x 170mm or 3in x 6.7in
- Shackle: 14mm lightweight aluminum shackle
- Weight: 795g. / 1.75lbs (lock only)
ULAC’s beginnings go back to 1982, when ULAC started off as an original equipment manufacturer in Taiwan working with international brands including Master Lock, Panasonic, Giant Bicycles and Assa Abloy.
ULAC’s locks offer more than just functionality – they are also a way of expressing one’s own individuality. Driven by the guiding principle “A bike lock is not just a bike lock”, the brand positions itself as a lifestyle brand for urban cyclists. Accordingly, the advertising campaigns illustrate how the locks are used by trend-conscious young people in everyday life. This approach is reinforced by the Lonely Riders Cult, a cycling community set up by ULAC under its own logo and which invites cycling enthusiasts to exchange ideas. In addition, the brand also has a strong social media presence and it partners with many international influencers, artists, local bike shops and cycling events to further strengthen the brand’s image in the cycling community.