5% Best Price Guarantee
If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%*
- Applies to any cheaper price found in New Zealand.
- When the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- Excludes Garmin products, other exclusions apply.
Check available shipping methods
Click & Collect Available
• Pick-up In-store in 1-4 days* • Only available on items already in-stock • Contactless only in Level 3 More info »
Courier Delivery Available
• $4.99 for orders $99 & under • Free for orders over $99 • $59.99 for bikes & bulky items • Bikes will be delivered boxed More info »
99 Hand Delivery Available
Assembled Bikes delivered straight to your door • Available on all Bikes in Auckland & Christchurch • $29 flat rate More info »
Did you know the original kickscooter was invented out of sheer laziness? In 1996 Switzerland Micro founder Wim Ouboter had a craving for his favourite sausage and needed a quick and easy way to get to his local cafe. The distance didn't warrant getting his bicycle or car, so he invented the first folding aluminium scooter; the perfect solution for travelling micro distances.
Ever since, the Micro Scooters Swiss design team is continually innovating new products and leading the world in urban mobility. From the development of the first Mini 3-wheel scooters for pre-schoolers, to the perfect folding commuter scooters for parents, to the development of the world's first motion controlled electric scooter. Micro Scooters continue to be the first and foremost name in urban mobility technology, their endless stream of awards and accolades surpassed only by their pioneering spirit.