5% Best Price Guarantee
If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%*
- Applies to any cheaper price found in New Zealand.
- When the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- Excludes Garmin products, other exclusions apply.
Check available shipping methods
Click & Collect Available
• Pick-up In-store in 1-4 days* • Only available on items already in-stock • Contactless only in Level 3 More info »
Courier Delivery Available
• $4.99 for orders $99 & under • Free for orders over $99 • $59.99 for bikes & bulky items • Bikes will be delivered boxed More info »
|Accessories:||Removable visor. Rear reflective sticker. Hand washable comfort pads.|
|Features:||Gel front pad and Coolmax anti-allergenic interior padding. Hand washable. : In-mould construction with Safe-T Mid fit system.|
Met Echo MTB Helmet Sizing Guide
Met’s industry-leading expertise is built on more than 25 years of in-house manufacturing, they are proudly based in the Italian Alps, bringing a flair for aesthetics and a deeply engrained passion for cycling. Not only are MET products designed to be innovative and inspiring, it is vital they also meet the absolute highest standards of quality and safety. While some brands diversify, Met specialise in helmets to ensure they offer the absolute best products every time. MET offers one of the most comprehensive ranges on the market to protect all bike riders, regardless of discipline, age or budget.
“Our mission flows through everything we do: to create iconic designs that inspire confidence and enhance the experience of cycling. We do that by learning, refining, and developing our products to be safer and more innovative with every generation.”