5% Best Price Guarantee
If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%*
- Applies to any cheaper price found in New Zealand.
- When the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- Excludes Garmin products, other exclusions apply.
Check available shipping methods
Click & Collect Available
• Pick-up In-store in 1-2 days* • Only available on items already in-stock at your local store More info »
Courier Delivery Available
• $6.99 for orders $99 & under • Free for orders over $99 • $59.99 for bikes & bulky items • Bikes will be delivered boxed More info »
99 Bikes Home Delivery Available
Assembled Bikes delivered straight to your door • Available on all Bikes in Auckland & Christchurch • $29 flat rate More info »
- Extendable wheel tray to suit most frame sizes
- "Just Click" onto the tow ball and the red/green indicator confirms attachment
- Includes Integrated Lock System
- Convenient tilting system allow for access to rear of vehicle
- Carries tyre sizes 83 mm (3.25") wide
- Elevated rear tray allows for optimum bike positioning
- Fits 50mm tow ball (supplied) Fitted with 7-pin flat plug
|Weight:||20.30 kg / 3 bike capacity with total max. bike weight 60 kg / Dimensions L 58 cm x W 100 cm x H 72 cm|
For four decades, Yakima’s trusted solutions have transformed the way people travel. They are leaders in their category, packing heritage, safety, design sensibility, and street smarts into every product. Based in the Pacific Northwest, they have the great outdoors right at their doorstep. From valleys and peaks to banks and backlands, the grounds Yakima’s designers roam makes them feel at home. They wanted to give everyone that same freedom to wander, the right to be unruly, and the confidence to go more rogue. Because a story is all about the journey, after all, we don’t have wild sides, we have wild souls.