5% Best Price Guarantee
If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%*
- Applies to any cheaper price found in New Zealand.
- When the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- Excludes Garmin products, other exclusions apply.
Check available shipping methods
Click & Collect Available
• Pick-up In-store in 1-2 days* • Only available on items already in-stock at your local store More info »
Courier Delivery Available
• $6.99 for orders $99 & under • Free for orders over $99 • $59.99 for bikes & bulky items • Bikes will be delivered boxed More info »
99 Bikes Home Delivery Available
Assembled Bikes delivered straight to your door • Available on all Bikes in Auckland & Christchurch • $29 flat rate More info »
- Carries up to four bikes
- Compatible with 50 mm (2") and 32 mm (1.25") (class 1, 2 or 3) hitch receivers right out of the box
- SpeedKnob™ attaches the rack to your car quickly and without tools. For added security, SpeedKnob also locks the rack to your car.
- Integrated SKS locking cable locks bikes to rack
- Tilts away for rear-of-vehicle access
- TriggerFinger™ technology lets you fold arms down with the press of a button
- Sliding SwitchBlade™ anti-sway cradles eliminates bike-to-bike contact
|Weight:||Weight 16.30 kg / Dimensions L 111.76 cm x W 30 cm x H 40 cm / Max weight per bike 17 kg|
For four decades, Yakima’s trusted solutions have transformed the way people travel. They are leaders in their category, packing heritage, safety, design sensibility, and street smarts into every product. Based in the Pacific Northwest, they have the great outdoors right at their doorstep. From valleys and peaks to banks and backlands, the grounds Yakima’s designers roam makes them feel at home. They wanted to give everyone that same freedom to wander, the right to be unruly, and the confidence to go more rogue. Because a story is all about the journey, after all, we don’t have wild sides, we have wild souls.