5% Best Price Guarantee
If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%*
- Applies to any cheaper price found in New Zealand.
- When the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- Excludes Garmin products, other exclusions apply.
Check available shipping methods
Click & Collect Available
• Pick-up In-store in 1-4 days* • Only available on items already in-stock • Contactless only in Level 3 More info »
Courier Delivery Available
• $4.99 for orders $99 & under • Free for orders over $99 • $59.99 for bikes & bulky items • Bikes will be delivered boxed More info »
There are two pedal sizes on bikes, 1/2” and 9/16”. The 9/16” size is the more common option, found on most bikes. The 1/2” sized pedals are only used on basic bikes with a one-piece crank, such as some kid’s bikes. A one-piece crank is a solid, forged crank which is bent to run from one pedal through the frame to the other pedal, if you are unsure of the pedal size for your bike please check to see if the crank is welded into one solid piece or bolted.