Perfect Ride Guarantee
If you don't love it, you can swap it, up to 30 days from purchase!* Learn more »
Free Bike Build
We'll build your bike for free when you click and collect at any 99 Bikes store.
First Free Tune-up
Every bike come with a complimentary free tune-up and safety check. Learn more »
- Low step through frame for easy on-and-off
- Suntour XCM34 100mm fork with Lockout
- Powerful 300Wh Motor, massive 120Nm of torque
- Throttle assist up to 45km/hr, activated from 0km/hr
- Large capacity 720wh Samsung Li-Ion battery
- Range, 40km throttle only, 60 - 120+km pedal assist
- Reliable Shimano Deore M6000 10-Speed Drivetrain
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes
- Sizes SM & MD 27.5” wheels, LG & XL 29” wheels
|Mudguards, Rear Carrier, Kickstand and Lights
|48V15Ah 21700 Samsung Li-Ion Cells 5000Mah (720WH) / Sans 48V3Ah Smart Charger
|Shimano MT-200 Hydraulic Brakes
|KMC X10E EPT Anti Rust ebike Chain
|Ananda Isis 44T, 170mm
|Shimano Deore 10-speed M6000
|Ananda D16 Colour Display with USB charge port
|Thumb throttle speeds up to 45km/r, Range 40km Throttle only, 60-120+km Pedal Assist / Full Comprehensive Warranty - 5 years frame, 2 years motor/battery/display and 12months rest
|Suntour XCM34 Boost with Lockout - 100mm Travel
|Shimano 11-34 CS-HG500 Cassette
|Velo Ergonomic 140mm Lock On
|Promax 680mm, 31.8, 10mm Rise
|Novatech with sealed bearing Boost
|Front and Rear
|Motor drive unit:
|Ananda M100 300Watt Motor (120N.m Torque)
|Alexrims MD35 27.5/29 13G*36H
|SR Memory Foam Relaxed Unisex - Black
|31.60 * 350mm Alloy
|Maxxis Ardent/Ikon 27.5 *2.25 - (29 on LG/19 & XL/21inch models)
|Maxxis Ardent/Ikon 27.5 *2.25 - (29 on LG/19 & XL/21inch models)
|29" / 27.5" (Varies by Frame Size)
Wattwheels Bikes Warranties
- Motor/Battery: 24 months
- Frame: 60 months (Folding bikes is 36 months)
- Additional Components: 12 months
- Motor/Battery: 12 months
- Frame: 24 months (Folding bikes is 18months)
- Additional Components: 6 months
The warranty period is calculated from the point of delivery/collection. The original receipt of purchase is required to establish proof of purchase and must be provided to Wattwheels for all warranty claims. Wattwheels will require the customer to complete a MANDATORY standard procedure for warranty claims that will involve media such as photos and videos to help Wattwheels after sales staff establish the fault with the product.
Goods we sell are subject to a full comprehensive warranty. The costs/inconvenience caused by the loss of use of the product is not covered whilst the warranty procedure takes place. The warranty for replacement components will be based on the date of delivery. Under no circumstance will a replacement component have a warranty date different than the original date of delivery. If a replacement is necessary due to a defect in materials and/or workmanship, then upon return to Wattwheels, the component will be replaced during the warranty period.
Wattwheels will have no obligation under this warranty in the event the product is damaged or destroyed as a result of any of the following events: components used on a non Wattwheels product, damage or destruction by abuse; collision; theft; improper maintenance or mishandling of the product; natural forces such as wind, lightning, hail, etc.; any wilful or negligent act; penetration, or opening of the product casings in any manner. Replacement will be honoured only by Wattwheels.
This is Wattwheels exclusive warranty. No party is granted express or implied authority to change or annul this warranty in any manner. Implied warranty including that of merchant-ability and fitness for a particular purpose are expressly limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Wattwheels disclaims any liability for special, incidental or consequential damages.
This warranty is not meant to suggest or imply that the products cannot be broken or will last forever. It does mean that the product is covered subject to the terms of the warranty. This warranty applies only to the original Buyer of the product and is not transferable to subsequent owners or any other party. This warranty is void if the product is subjected to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, an accident or other abnormal, excessive, or improper use, at the sole discretion of Wattwheels.
This Warranty does not cover:
- normal wear and tear
- damage or failure from abuse, neglect, misuse, or accident
- damage from stunt riding, ramp jumping, acrobatics, competitive events, such as bicycle racing, bicycle motocross racing, or similar activities or any activity that is not consistent with the intended use of the product
- damages resulting from improper charging of the battery pack or use of any charger not supplied by Wattwheels
- installation of any parts, accessories, or electrical component(s) not originally intended for or compatible with the product as sold, or any modification of the frame or any component(s) originally supplied; tires, brake pads, chains, lights, motors, battery packs, displays, or vehicle controllers that have been opened for any purpose whatsoever, other than by Wattwheels
- All warranties are void if the product is used for any purpose other than the reasonable intended use of the product. Additionally, this warranty does not cover damage associated with commercial use, unless otherwise agreed upon and signed in writing.
- Aftermarket components or modifications
Proof of purchase must be provided. The original Purchaser must contact a Wattwheels representative to discuss the problem with the product. The original Purchaser is responsible for the return of the product, undamaged in transit, to Wattwheels for warranty work and for the costs associated with shipping the component(s) when returning them. If Wattwheels determines a warranty claim is valid and Warranty Procedure conforms with this warranty, Wattwheels will replace component(s). For valid warranty claims hereunder, Wattwheels will reimburse the original Purchaser for shipping costs incurred as a result of returning the product to Wattwheels for warranty work at standard ground shipping rates, and Wattwheels will pay for shipping costs to return the product to the original. You must retain and send us the receipts for shipping.
Unless otherwise provided, the sole remedy under the above warranty, or any implied warranty, is limited to the replacement of defective parts at the sole discretion of Wattwheels. In no event shall Wattwheels be responsible for direct, incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, damages for personal injury, property damage, or economic losses, whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, product liability, or any other theory.
Buyer has a 7 day period to cancel an order for a full refund. After the cancellation period, no refunds will be awarded. The Goods will be delivered with no returns.
Our extensive quality control means that our products are thoroughly tested and ultra-reliable by industry standards. All products are warranted to work as described on arrival and for the warranty period. If there is a warranty claim, it will be assessed by Wattwheels and new parts will be delivered upon claim’s approval. Wattwheels will accept the return of warranted components. If there is a major fault with the product, contact Wattwheels immediately. Wattwheels will not accept returns for change of mind.
Please note, due to challenges in the product supply chain, bike specifications are subject to change without notice. Specifications listed below may not match exactly as shown in the photo.