Tougher version of the Street Fighter. This lock gives you nerves of steel even in the unsafest areas of your town.
- Includes ULAC velcro allows for easy storage
- Heat-treated hardened steel chain (for cutting + tensile resistance)
- Resettable combination lock mechanism up to 10,000 unique combos
- High quality nylon sleeve protects your bike from scratches
- Transport by wrapping the chain around top tube or seat post
- Chain Dimensions: 7mm (0.27in) chain links
- Chain Length: 100cm (39.3in)
- Weight: 1220g. / 2.68lbs (lock only)
ULAC’s beginnings go back to 1982, when ULAC started off as an original equipment manufacturer in Taiwan working with international brands including Master Lock, Panasonic, Giant Bicycles and Assa Abloy.
ULAC’s locks offer more than just functionality – they are also a way of expressing one’s own individuality. Driven by the guiding principle “A bike lock is not just a bike lock”, the brand positions itself as a lifestyle brand for urban cyclists. Accordingly, the advertising campaigns illustrate how the locks are used by trend-conscious young people in everyday life. This approach is reinforced by the Lonely Riders Cult, a cycling community set up by ULAC under its own logo and which invites cycling enthusiasts to exchange ideas. In addition, the brand also has a strong social media presence and it partners with many international influencers, artists, local bike shops and cycling events to further strengthen the brand’s image in the cycling community.