The Magnum Force integrates super light super strong aluminum and magnesium alloy with ULAC Silicon Overmoulded craftsmanship: so light it will fit comfortably in your backpack or back pocket. Magnum Force is easy to clean and won’t scratch your frame.
- Lightweight of 460g (1.0lbs)
- Integrated silicon overmoulded design
- High Security Dimple Keys with 500 unique key combinations
- Super lightweight Alloy Shackle
- Reinforced Magnesium lock cylinder
- Shackle Dimensions (inner): 73mm x 140mm or 2.8in x 5.5in
- Shackle: 14mm lightweight aluminum shackle
- Weight: 460g. / 1lbs (lock only)
ULAC’s beginnings go back to 1982, when ULAC started off as an original equipment manufacturer in Taiwan working with international brands including Master Lock, Panasonic, Giant Bicycles and Assa Abloy.
ULAC’s locks offer more than just functionality – they are also a way of expressing one’s own individuality. Driven by the guiding principle “A bike lock is not just a bike lock”, the brand positions itself as a lifestyle brand for urban cyclists. Accordingly, the advertising campaigns illustrate how the locks are used by trend-conscious young people in everyday life. This approach is reinforced by the Lonely Riders Cult, a cycling community set up by ULAC under its own logo and which invites cycling enthusiasts to exchange ideas. In addition, the brand also has a strong social media presence and it partners with many international influencers, artists, local bike shops and cycling events to further strengthen the brand’s image in the cycling community.