5% Best Price Guarantee
If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%*
- Applies to any cheaper price found in New Zealand.
- When the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- Excludes Garmin products, other exclusions apply.
Check available shipping methods
- MIPS Impact Management
- One-handed Roc Loc Fit System, Universal Adult Size 54-61cm
- Compact Shape, In-Mold construction with EPS Liner
- Lightweight & Breezy with 22 Vents
- Quick Dry Padding & Slimline Webbing
- Removable Visor
|Features:||Integrated MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) Providing additional protection from rotational forces during angled impact / 22 Vents / Quick Dry Padding / Roc Loc One-Handed Dial Fit System / Universal Adults Sizing for a no-fuss perfect fit / CE EN1078 Certified / Reflectivity|
|Frame:||Full Hardbody In-Mould construction with Polycarbonate Shell and EPS Impact liner.|
Giro was founded more than 30 years ago by Jim Gentes, a man with an obsession for design and answering unmet needs. That obsession led him to start making his own products, and ultimately resulted in a company committed to serving the rider through personal expression and advanced performance. Our world has changed dramatically in the past three decades, but Giro has remained steadfastly committed to serving enthusiast riders. Giro is the brand that sweats the details because they understand that riding is more than just a fleeting hobby or a passing fad. Riding is the best part of a great life and your equipment deserves attention to even the smallest of details.