Good quality product but disappointingly smaller than expected especially as I ordered XL when I am according to your measurements an L.
All Endura products are guaranteed against defect within normal use excluding fair wear and tear, accident or misuse. Should you find defect with any Endura product return it to the dealer where you purchased it.
No quibble refund products:
So confident Endura are in all Pro SL, MT500, D2Z and MTR products that if you are not entirely satisfied they offer a no-quibble refund or replacement within 90 days of purchase. Simply return the garment to the store you bought it from with a proof of purchase up to 90 days after the purchase date. Terms and conditions apply, please see Endura website for more details.
How to make your Endura product last as long as possible:
There are some simple rules to follow when washing your Endura garments, to ensure a long life for the garment and that they are cleaned effectively without damaging their technical properties.
1. After use, do not leave the garment rolled up in a wet state, as this will encourage bacteria and mold, membrane delamination and/or color migration.
2. Always follow the washing instructions on the garment label, if these cannot be found, then you can contact UKenquiry@endura.co.uk
3. All garments that can be machine washed should be washed at 30 degrees. For full wash care instructions please refer to the care label.
4. Always wash dark colours separately.
5. Do not use fabric conditioner as this will damage the adhesion of seam tapes on waterproof fabrics and can also damage DWR (Durable Water Repellency) coatings.
6. Do not tumble dry. Instead, drip dry naturally but avoid drying in direct strong sunlight.
7. Do not dry clean.
To reactivate the DWR (Durable Water Repellency) on waterproof garments, use a cool iron setting, if that is permitted on the care label. Garments can also be reproofed using waterproofing agents such as Nikwax or Granger’s. Always follow the application instructions. The garment should be clean and dry before starting this process. Be sure to avoid areas that are not made of fabric (eg. buttons and zippers) and stand well back to avoid inhaling chemicals. Also be aware that these products may be flammable.
Endura was founded in Scotland in 1993 with a no-nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and function of cycle apparel for all. As a maverick brand, it immediately launched a host of novel and challenging products that have gone on to earn iconic status globally and, in many cases, reset the benchmark of function and durability for the industry. This philosophy and disruptive innovation has carried the brand from Scottish local hero to global market leader.