5% Best Price Guarantee
If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%*
- Applies to any cheaper price found in New Zealand.
- When the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- Excludes Garmin products, other exclusions apply.
Check available shipping methods
- Versatile cool-weather glove for changing seasonal conditions
- Thermoflex back of hand for warmth with excellent breathability
- Contoured palm for excellent fit and silicone print for optimal grip
- Castelli Damping System (CDS) for comfort and control in all conditions
- High-stretch cuff for easy on and off
|Features:||Temperature Range: 12°C - 18°C / 54°F - 65°F|
Castelli Men's Clothing Sizing Chart
Since 1876, Castelli has been the tailor for the cycling champions. It was the innovative mindset which brought the earliest heroes to them; legends like Binda, Coppi and Bartali.
Castelli invented the first Lycra shorts used in racing, the first sublimation printed jerseys, the first use of windproof membranes, the first anatomic seatpad, the lightest jersey ever produced, and the most aerodynamic jersey ever produced.
Today, Castelli continue this innovative tradition for the cyclist seeking maximum performance.