You can tell this work stand was designed by cyclists. The solid construction and rubber feet make it as stable as it needs to be. The 360º degree rotating turntable and height adjustability allows you to get to your bike from any angle you need. A Chain Grip that keeps your chain tight while working on the bike, a tray for tools and parts and the ability to mount your bike forwards or backwards are all small details that add up to a really good work stand. For easy transportation or storage, it folds down to a compact unit, that can be put away anywhere.
- High-end bike repair stand with excellent stability.
- Completely adjustable and foldable.
- Convenient frame/seat post clamping mechanism.
- Adjustable height.
- The tray can be used for tools, bolts and lubricants.
- Includes a high-quality carrying bag.
- Lightweight; 5.4 kgs including carrying bag.
- Maximum weight: 23 kg.
BBB was created in 1999, in the Netherlands, by two passionate cyclists; Chris Koppert and Frank Moons. They had a vision of creating a value for money aftermarket component manufacturing company for their beloved bicycle industry. Since then, this vision has expanded to 40 countries, 40 categories of bicycles products and over 1500 unique products. BBB now employs a team of fanatically dedicated product research and development people, plus in-house marketing, packaging and website designers.