5% Best Price Guarantee
If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%*
- Applies to any cheaper price found in New Zealand.
- When the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- Excludes Garmin products, other exclusions apply.
Check available shipping methods
Click & Collect Available
• Pick-up In-store in 1-2 days* • Only available on items already in-stock at your local store More info »
No Courier Delivery
• This item is unavailable to be shipped with a courier More info »
99 Bikes Home Delivery Available
Assembled Bikes delivered straight to your door • Available on all Bikes in Auckland & Christchurch • $29 flat rate More info »
Perfect Ride Guarantee
If you don't love it, you can swap it, up to 30 days from purchase!* Learn more »
Free Bike Build
We'll build your bike for free when you click and collect at any 99 Bikes store.
First Free Tune-up
Every bike come with a complimentary free tune-up and safety check. Learn more »
Please note, due to challenges in the product supply chain, bike specifications are subject to change without notice. Specifications listed below may not match exactly as shown in the photo.
- Dirt Jump Bike tailor made for young riders
- Built to shred big jumps and look good doing it
- Lightweight aluminum frame built to last
- Evolved frame geometry to push rider potential
- Handpicked jump-specific components
- Suitable for riders 4’1’’ – 4’8’’ in height*
|Bottom bracket:||Square taper threaded|
|Brakes:||Tektro MD-280 Mechanical disc|
|Chain:||KMC Z1 black 1/2 x 3/32"|
|Crankset:||JY 140mm 3 piece direct mount narrow/wide 30T ring|
|Fork:||RST Dirt 80mm Travel|
|Frame:||Aluminum DJ 24"|
|Grip:||Norco Jr.115mm, lock on|
|Handlebar:||Norco 6061 DB alloy 640mm, 25mm rise|
|Handlebar stem:||Alloy 35mm|
|Headset:||FSA No 42 ACB|
|Hubs:||FRONT: Norco alloy disc, flange nuts / REAR: Norco Joytech Alloy Disc, freewheel|
|Pedals:||VP Jr Flat with steel pins|
|Rim:||Alex MUS 30, 24"|
|Saddle:||Norco One Piece|
|Seat clamp:||Norco Alloy QR|
|Seat post:||Integrated w/saddle 27.2mm|
|Tyre front:||Kenda K-Rad, 24 x 2.3" Skinwall|
|Tyre rear:||Kenda K-Rad, 24 x 2.3" Skinwall|
Travel (mm front)
Head Tube Angle
Seat Tube Length
Effective Seat Tube Angle
Rear Centre Length
Bottom Bracket Rise/Drop
Bottom Bracket Height
Horizontal Top Tube
Head Tube Length
2.1" - 2.3"
Norco Bicycles was founded in 1964 with the idea of getting more people on bicycles. Over the past 50 years this philosophy has moved from it's Canadian beginnings and can now be found in more than 25 countries. Norco as a business has always focused on the people. Cycling is at the root of Norco and being passionate about the products that they design, and ride has made for continued innovation and world class products. 50 years and counting.