5% Best Price Guarantee
If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%*
- Applies to any cheaper price found in New Zealand.
- When the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- Excludes Garmin products, other exclusions apply.
Check available shipping methods
Click & Collect Available
• Pick-up In-store in 1-2 days* • Only available on items already in-stock at your local store More info »
No Courier Delivery
• This item is unavailable to be shipped with a courier More info »
99 Bikes Home Delivery Available
Assembled Bikes delivered straight to your door • Available on all Bikes in Auckland & Christchurch • $29 flat rate More info »
Perfect Ride Guarantee
If you don't love it, you can swap it, up to 30 days from purchase!* Learn more »
Free Bike Build
We'll build your bike for free when you click and collect at any 99 Bikes store.
First Free Tune-up
Every bike come with a complimentary free tune-up and safety check. Learn more »
Please note, due to challenges in the product supply chain, bike specifications are subject to change without notice. Specifications listed below may not match exactly as shown in the photo.
- Modern Geometry for XC & Singletrack Trail riding
- Series 2 6061 Hydroformed Alloy Frame
- SR Suntour XCM HLO DS, 120mm Fork, Hydraulic Lockout
- Shimano Altus 2 x 8 Speed Drivetrain
- Tektro M275 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Internal Cable Housing & Dropper Post Routing
- Size split: XS, SM, MD: 27.5” wheels, MD, LG, XL: 29” wheels
|Bottom bracket:||Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Square Taper|
|Brakes:||Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic Disc|
|Crankset:||Alloy Crank, Steel Chainrings, 36/22T|
|Derailleur rear:||Shimano Altus, 8-Speed|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCM HLO DS, 120mm Travel, Hydraulic Lockout, 46mm Offset|
|Frame:||Series 2 6061 Aluminum, 27.5" or 29” Wheels, Low Standover, 68mm BB shell, 135mm Forged Dropouts, IS Chainstay Disc Mount, Internal Housing & Dropper Post Routing|
|Freewheel:||SunRace 8-Speed, 11-34T Cassette|
|Grip:||Marin MTB, Closed End|
|Handlebar:||Marin 31.8 Riser, 12mm Rise, 780mm Width|
|Handlebar stem:||Marin Alloy, 31.8mm Clamp, 45mm|
|Hubs:||Forged Alloy, 32H|
|Rim:||Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 25mm Inner, Pinned Joint, Disc Specific|
|Rotor front:||160mm Rotor|
|Rotor rear:||160mm Rotor|
|Seat post:||Marin Alloy, 30.9mm|
|Spokes:||14g Stainless Steel|
|Tyre front:||MTB, 27.5/29x2.25"|
|Tyre rear:||MTB, 27.5/29x2.25"|
|Wheel size:||27.5" (650b)|
|XS/13" (27.5)||S/15" (27.5)||M/17" (27.5)||M/17" (29)||L/19" (29)||XL/20.5" (29)|
All lengths in millimeters
Marin Bobcat Trail Bike Sizing Chart
Marin Bikes are Made For Fun. Since the first mountain bikes bearing the Marin name debuted in 1986, the brand has been dedicated to enriching the lives of riders by making fun, high caliber bicycles, which provide years of riding enjoyment. They operate their business based on hard work, fueled by passion, and fulfilled by the satisfaction of bringing the joy of cycling to riders across the world.