5% Best Price Guarantee
If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%*
- Applies to any cheaper price found in New Zealand.
- When the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- Excludes Garmin products, other exclusions apply.
Check available shipping methods
Click & Collect Available
• Pick-up In-store in 1-2 days* • Only available on items already in-stock at your local store More info »
No Courier Delivery
• This item is unavailable to be shipped with a courier More info »
99 Bikes Home Delivery Available
Assembled Bikes delivered straight to your door • Available on all Bikes in Auckland & Christchurch • $29 flat rate More info »
Perfect Ride Guarantee
If you don't love it, you can swap it, up to 30 days from purchase!* Learn more »
Free Bike Build
We'll build your bike for free when you click and collect at any 99 Bikes store.
First Free Tune-up
Every bike come with a complimentary free tune-up and safety check. Learn more »
Please note, due to challenges in the product supply chain, bike specifications are subject to change without notice. Specifications listed below may not match exactly as shown in the photo.
- Shred slopestyle, pump tracks and skateparks
- Series 3 6061 Aluminum frame built for abuse
- 100mm Manitou Circus Expert fork
- Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- 26” Vee XCV Dirt Jump Tyres
- Rider height range: SM: 5'1" to 5'9" & LG: 5'6" to 6'3"
|Accessories:||Marin Chain Tension Device|
|Bottom bracket:||External Sealed Cartridge Bearings|
|Brakes:||Tektro HDM275 Hydraulic, 160mm Rotor|
|Crankset:||Marin Forged Alloy, Alloy 32T Chainring, 104mm BCD|
|Fork:||Manitou Circus Expert, 26", 100mm Travel, Coil Spring, Taper Steerer Tube, 20x110mm Thru Axle|
|Frame:||Series 3 6061 Aluminum Frame, 26” Wheels, 135x10mm Horizontal Dropouts, 73mm Threaded BB, ISCG 05 Tabs|
|Freewheel:||14T Single Speed Cog|
|Grip:||Marin Single Clamp Locking|
|Handlebar:||Marin Riser, 6061 Double Butted Aluminum, 38mm Rise, 750mm Width, 4º Up, 9º Back|
|Handlebar stem:||Marin 3D Forged Alloy, 40mm|
|Headset:||FSA No 57E, Semi-Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 1 1/8" x 1 1/2”|
|Hubs:||FRONT: Forged Alloy, 110x20mm, Disc, 32H / REAR: Forged Alloy, 135x10mm, Bolt-On, Quad Sealed Bearings, Disc, 32H|
|Rim:||Marin Custom Extrusion, 27mm Inner, Pinned Joint|
|Saddle:||Marin DJ Saddle|
|Seat post:||Marin Alloy, 30.9mm|
|Spokes:||14g Black Stainless Steel|
|Tyre front:||Vee Tire, XCV 26x2.25”, LSG Compound, Wire Bead|
|Tyre rear:||Vee Tire, XCV 26x2.25”, LSG Compound, Wire Bead|
All lengths in millimeters
Marin Bikes are Made For Fun. Since the first mountain bikes bearing the Marin name debuted in 1986, the brand has been dedicated to enriching the lives of riders by making fun, high caliber bicycles, which provide years of riding enjoyment. They operate their business based on hard work, fueled by passion, and fulfilled by the satisfaction of bringing the joy of cycling to riders across the world.