5% Best Price Guarantee
If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%*
- Applies to any cheaper price found in New Zealand.
- When the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- Excludes Garmin products, other exclusions apply.
Check available shipping methods
Click & Collect Available
• Pick-up In-store in 1-4 days* • Only available on items already in-stock • Contactless only in Level 3 More info »
Courier Delivery Available
• $4.99 for orders $99 & under • Free for orders over $99 • $59.99 for bikes & bulky items • Bikes will be delivered boxed More info »
99 Hand Delivery Available
Assembled Bikes delivered straight to your door • Available on all Bikes in Auckland & Christchurch • $29 flat rate More info »
Giro was founded more than 30 years ago by Jim Gentes, a man with an obsession for design and answering unmet needs. That obsession led him to start making his own products, and ultimately resulted in a company committed to serving the rider through personal expression and advanced performance. Our world has changed dramatically in the past three decades, but Giro has remained steadfastly committed to serving enthusiast riders. Giro is the brand that sweats the details because they understand that riding is more than just a fleeting hobby or a passing fad. Riding is the best part of a great life and your equipment deserves attention to even the smallest of details.