5% Best Price Guarantee
If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%*
- Applies to any cheaper price found in New Zealand.
- When the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- Excludes Garmin products, other exclusions apply.
Check available shipping methods
- Synthetic palm with medium-density foam padding
- Microsuede nose wipe on thumb
- Velcro closure
- Excellent moisture management fabric on back to keep hands dry
- Castelli Damping System (CDS) to protect median nerve
The mesh back of hand and perforated premium AX Suede synthetic palm make this glove extremely comfortable. Castelli gave it medium-density foam through the palm to satisfy riders who don't want a bulky glove, but they kept the Castelli Damping System median nerve padding. It features a microsuede nose wipe over the thumb, and the Velcro closure makes it easy to get on and off.
Since 1876, Castelli has been the tailor for the cycling champions. It was the innovative mindset which brought the earliest heroes to them; legends like Binda, Coppi and Bartali.
Castelli invented the first Lycra shorts used in racing, the first sublimation printed jerseys, the first use of windproof membranes, the first anatomic seatpad, the lightest jersey ever produced, and the most aerodynamic jersey ever produced.
Today, Castelli continue this innovative tradition for the cyclist seeking maximum performance.