5% Best Price Guarantee
If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%*
- Applies to any cheaper price found in New Zealand.
- When the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- Excludes Garmin products, other exclusions apply.
Check available shipping methods
Click & Collect Available
• Pick-up In-store in 1-2 days* • Only available on items already in-stock at your local store More info »
Courier Delivery Available
• $6.99 for orders $99 & under • Free for orders over $99 • $59.99 for bikes & bulky items • Bikes will be delivered boxed More info »
99 Bikes Home Delivery Available
Assembled Bikes delivered straight to your door • Available on all Bikes in Auckland & Christchurch • $29 flat rate More info »
Bell Adult UNI Helmet Sizing Chart
Universal S/M: 50–57 cm
Universal M/L: 53–60 cm
Universal XL: 56–63 cm
It’s no coincidence that Bell is both the first name in speed and the first name in helmets. Born in the 1950's California hot rod and racing scene, Bell founder Roy Richter built an entire industry anticipating the unmet needs of those with a speed-hungry disposition. Roy’s unlimited spirit has been Bell’s guiding light for nearly 60 years, earning the admiration, trust and loyalty of generations of champions. Throughout those years nearly every advance on the list of helmet “firsts” were built under Bell’s auspices. That drive to anticipate and create continues, as much a part of Bell’s ethos today as it was back in Roy’s day.
The Bell aesthetic is uniquely appealing in its purpose-built utility in the same way a race car or fighter jet is designed with every aspect of its function in mind. That they are beautiful, is secondary. In the end Bell know they are creating an essential performance tool built for substance over fashion and performance over pose. Bell celebrate utility, keeping it authentic and without frosting to inspire and enable the next generation of boundary breakers.