SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
Our teams are working hard to support their communities. We ask that you continue to treat them, and each other, with the respect and kindness everyone deserves. Masks are recommended for all and if you are unwell, we ask that you adhere to Government guidance by not visiting our stores. We thank you for your ongoing support and understanding during this time.
AUCKLAND STORES ARE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC UNDER LEVEL 3 RESTRICTIONS
- Our Manukau and Takapuna, Auckland stores are closed to the public under Level 3 restrictions.
- Click and collect orders will be available for contactless pickup and scheduled for customer safety, please do not visit any Auckland store unless the time has been prearranged by our team.
- Workshop bookings will be available for contactless pickup and drop-off. Please do not visit any store unless a time has been prearranged by our team.
- No Cash payments will be accepted under Level 3 restrictions.
- Click here for Alert level 3 govt full rules and restrictions.
ALL OTHER STORES ARE OPEN UNDER LEVEL 2 RESTRICTIONS
- Our Wellington, Hornby and Homebase stores all remain open under Level 2 restrictions.
- All staff and customers will be required to practice 2-meter social distancing, wear masks whenever possible and adhere to Government guidelines.
- Customers will be required to sign in or scan the stores QR code through their COVID tracer app on arrival to the store.
- Workshops will be accepting jobs as normal.
- Click here for Alert level 2 govt full rules and restrictions.
LEVEL 2 STORE SAFETY MEASURES
- Social distancing is enforced in our stores
- All staff and customers are encouraged to wear masks whenever possible
- After every customer interaction we are disinfecting eftpos terminals and counter surfaces.
- All surfaces are disinfected multiple times a day including but not limited to; doors, handles, benches, keyboards, mice and bathrooms.
- Level 2 - Store maximum capacity will be set to ensure no customer or staff will be within 2 meters of one another.
- All shops have floor stickers or lines marked throughout the shop to guide customers when in store
WORKSHOP SAFETY MEASURES
- New bookings will be scheduled contactlessly over phone or via email, please contact your local store directly to inquire about their workshop availability.
- Every bike, receives a full wipe down and clean of the frame, no exceptions
- All Bikes being serviced will also be fully disinfected on delivery and prior to pickup
- Payment options will be contactless only
- Click here to find your closest workshop
ONLINE ORDERS MAY BE AFFECTED BY DELAYS
- Click & Collect orders may temporarily have longer wait times due to increased demand and pickup times being scheduled for customer safety.
- Due to increased precautions taken by our staff and our shipping partners it is not possible to guarantee that orders will be dispatched next business day. So there may be a slight delay in dispatching goods.
99 Bikes Team