Available in Auckland
Choose Home Delivery at checkout and your bike will be delivered straight to your door by a 99 Bikes team member. Your new ride will arrive already built and dialed, plus our team members will answer any questions you have.
How it works
Why choose home delivery?
- We’ll deliver your bike that can’t be shipped with a standard courier.
- Your bike will be delivered already built, dialed and ready to ride.
- A text message will be sent 10 minutes before your driver arrives with turn-by-turn tracking.
- Our teams are there to answer any questions you have.
- Want to buy more than one bike? We’ll only charge you $29 once.
What to expect
Once you place the order for your new ride through our online store, we’ll contact you directly over the phone to arrange a delivery time.
One of our mechanics will assemble and safety check your bike, then a different team member will perform a secondary check.
On arrival you’ll be required to present a photo ID corresponding with your order details. They'll also answer any questions you have.
We'll attach any accessories and deliver them with your bike. Just make sure they are already in-stock with your local store before ordering, otherwise they will need to be purchased separately.