If you find a cheaper price, we will beat it by 5%*
- Applies to any cheaper price found in New Zealand.
- When the competitor's final price inclusive of any taxes and delivery fees.
- Excludes Garmin products, other exclusions apply.
Click & Collect
Pick-up In-store in 1-4 days. More info »
Free delivery over $99. Some exclusions apply. More info »
Yours now with 4 interest free payments of $25.00 NZD fortnightly with More info
- Daylight Visible 650 lumen output head light + 110 lumen super bright taillight
- All New Collimator Lens, produces a generous even widespread beam
- CREE® LED at 6000k
- 4 Light Levels plus 1 Daylight Flash Mode
- FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant
- Secure on and off-road capable Handlebar Mount
- Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars
- Convenient USB rechargeable
- Low battery indicator
- Lock Mode, perfect for use during transport
- A wearable safety light – clip onto various straps, belt loops, etc.
|Battery:||MICRO 650: Li-Ion, Charge Time: 1:45 / 3:30hrs / SABRE: Li-Po, Charge Time: 2:30hrs|
|Display:||Low Battery Indicator on both lights|
|Features:||MICRO 650: Lumen Output: 650, 5 Modes with Run Times: 1:30 – 20:00hrs, Compact and Lightweight, Water & Dust Resistant IP64 Rated / SABRE: Lumen Output: 110, 6 Modes with Run Times: 2:00 – 60:00hrs, 110 Lumen Super Lightweight Daylight Visible taillight|
|Light(s):||MICRO 650 RUN TIMES: Low 7:00h at 150 Lumens, Med 3:00h at 350 Lumens, High 1:30h at 650 Lumens, Flash 6:30h at 650 Lumens, Walk 20:00h at 50 Lumens SABRE RUN TIMES: Pulse Flash - 7:00h, Flash 6:00h, Fast Flash 17:00h, Steady High 1:45h, Steady Med 4:00h, Steady Low 8:30h|
|Weight:||MICRO 650: 130g / SABRE: 28g|